Andrea Nascetti draft proposal - GSOC2012

Andrea Nascetti draft proposal - GSOC2012

Andrea Nascetti
This post was updated on .
Dear all,

I would like to share my project proposal for participating the Opticks GSOC2012.

The project is available at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rF4DtU9x_TaNHYpNNOZD11QTw2loBl17unYVBi6evrE/edit

I look forward to have all your comments and suggestions.
Thank you in advance for your availability.

Kind regards,
Andrea Nascetti

Ph.D. candidate
Environmental Engineer
"Sapienza" University of Rome

Re: Andrea Nascetti draft proposal - GSOC2012

I think your proposal looks quite good. You’ve covered all the points we’d like to see in a proposal. It’s a pretty aggressive schedule but you seem quite knowledgeable with the science so I’m not particularly worried. Go ahead and submit to Melange if you feed comfortable with the proposal.

Dear all, I would like to share my project proposal for participating the Opticks GSOC2012. The project is available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rF4DtU9x_TaNHYpNNOZD11QTw2loBl17unYVBi6evrE/edit I look forward to have all your comments and suggestions. Thank you in advance for your availability. Kind regards, Andrea Nascetti Ph.D. candidate Environmental Engineer "Sapienza" University of Rome

Sent from the opticks-devs mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Andrea Nascetti draft proposal - GSOC2012

Andrea Nascetti
Dear Trevor,

thank you very much for your feedback.
I have to admit the schedule is pretty intense. However, I believe I can stick with my proposal and, since this is part of my working research, I will fully devote to the topic.

As you suggested, I will submit the project to Melange.
I hope we will have the chance to work together with Opticks development.

Kind regards,
Andrea