4.2.2

Now that 4.2.1rc1 is out the door, the path to 4.2.1 is pretty much set in stone unless we encounter a problem with rc1.

So, onto 4.2.2.

The current thinking is that the software lockdown for 4.2.2 would be 29 August, so 4.2.2rc1 would come out around 8 September and then we would allow around 2 weeks for community testing and 4.2.2 would come out around 24 September.

I just wanted to let everyone know the general schedule so that development resources can be marshaled appropriately.